Student in Nordea, Gdynia
Would you like to kickstart your career in an international bank? Are you a creative and talented presentation designer? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and turn complex information into digestible, high quality presentations for Nordea IT? Then you might be our new student in presentation design.
We are now looking for a Student in Nordea to bring a strong set of graphic design sensibilities, a powerful grasp of story-telling, and an eagerness to collaborate with stakeholders.
About this opportunity
Welcome to IT Students. We add value by providing business support and delivering to the Nordea IT strategic vision. As a Student in Nordea you will play a valuable role in delivering marketing and communication services to Nordea’s Technology department.
What you will be doing:
- Design PowerPoint presentations with focus on making it more visual and more professional - to be used internally/externally supporting timely communication towards relevant stakeholders
- Deliver high quality on assigned tasks contributing to high standards and efficient work process
- Represent the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among both external and internal partners
You will join a team that is currently comprised of 19 students that work in different areas within IT. The time commitment is expected to be approximately 16-20 hours per week. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity where you will get to know Nordea as an employer and get a chance to build a network in the largest bank in northern Europe.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are structured and detail-oriented
- Are prepared to take responsibility and engage with stakeholders on different level
- Possess an enterprising mindset, creativity and the courage to share your ideas
- Always deliver on time and with high quality
Your experience and background:
- Enrolled at a relevant university program (such as Marketing, Communication, Business Administration etc.)
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in learning and sharing new design trends and tools
If it sounds like you, get in touch!