IT Service Transition Manager, Gdynia or Warsaw
Agile. IT Service Transition. IT Strategy.
Would you like to be part of defining the IT strategy from an operational point of view? We are now looking for an IT Service Transition Manager to link the IT development strategy with the IT operational needs by enabling the best practices of the software lifecycle.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Demand Management team. We add value by enabling the early engagement, visibility, maturity and readiness to IT Operations with regards to new initiatives that will go through the Service Transition Framework. As an IT Service Transition Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in identifying, aligning and tracking the maturity of new initiatives in their transition to our support organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Forecasting upcoming changes to the IT landscape (data collection and communication) and acting as the SPOC for all our stakeholders in the IT change organization
- Maintaining and promoting the Service Transition Framework, as well as tracking and reporting progress on the Service Transition Framework to senior management
- Acting as an escalation point of the Service Transition Framework in a portfolio level
- Analysing the risk and impact of changes that will trigger the transition process
- Aligning and communicating with stakeholders to ensure that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per the standards
You’ll join a team of Service Transition Managers that is in continuous engagement with senior management to identify, track and successfully enable the service transition tasks. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
- Have strong sense of ownership of IT services quality and customer orientation, and ability to proactively follow up on issues
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills in coordination, promotion, facilitation and communication in English (written and spoken)
- Have social skills – ability to work with different cultures and teams enabling collaboration and coordination across borders
- Have a strong strategic mindset that will enable the correct engagement of teams in tasks
- Have demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion and demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
Your experience and background:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Extensive knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience in working with Nordic organizations and/or in financial sector
- Preferred candidates with Safe, ITIL and/or PMI certifications
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 October 2019.