Web Analytics Developer, Warsaw
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data collection and Tools team, within Web Analytics & Online Optimization. We add value by supporting business on the collection of online data, providing insights and performing optimization of business.
As Web Analytics Developer, you’ll play a valuable role in improving our online performance.
The role has 2 major responsibilities:
1. Implementation of data collection & tag management handling
- Manage implementations of our Analytics tracking together with business and developers. On websites, SPA and Mobile apps using a Tag management system
- Ensure consistency in data collection, using our existing data collection framework and continuously develop it together with your colleagues
- Support with custom scripting and in page collection of variables for personalization
- Ensure the business areas requirements are met, enabling measurement of traffic, conversions and ultimately ROI
2. Develop code-based A/B testing, Experimentation and Personalization
- Act as a developer resource, supporting our Analytics and Optimization team by building and coding A/B & Multi Variate tests
- Ensure stable code and perform structured Quality Assurance
- Support with handover to IT / platform owners when tests are successful to ensure we can leverage learnings at scale
- Provide training for other developers and business people in how to have measurable results in product and feature development through continuous experimentation
- Support with online integrations, such as surveys, connections between APIs and MarTech tools
You’ll join a growing team with team members in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland, and we are currently expanding to Poland. This will be the second position in Poland within the team.
Who you are
- Are a high-performing individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You strive for quality and you have a structured approach in your work
- Have a high degree of self-discipline, as the majority of your team is placed in the Nordics
- Are passionate about showing results
- Possess good stakeholder management skills
- Are comfortable with using Skype & Microsoft teams as primary means for communication with your team and stakeholders
- Continuously strive to improve in the areas that you work with
- Are familiar with working in Agile or are curious to learn
Your experience and background:
- Familiarity with experimentation principles, such as A/B testing
- Have a passion for Web Analytics and have ideally worked previously with implementation and tag management
- You are fluent in English and comfortable in using it as your day-to-day language
- Have a degree within a qualified field
If this sounds like you, get in touch!