Java (JBoss / Drools) Developer, Gdynia
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Know Your Customer team. We add value by developing software in Java 1.8 / Spring Boot, Spring Security and Angular. As JBoss / Drools Developer, you’ll play a valuable role in building validation workflows using Drools & DMN. Thanks to your solutions, the customers’ data can be processed in more efficient manner and validated much quicker.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be developing new features for KYC software using: Java 1.8, Spring Boot Spring Security
- You will be designing data validation modes and implementing them with the use of JBoss / Drools
You’ll join a dynamic team, working in SAFe agile setup, and on modern solutions for banking business.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- Feel passion in developing software in Java /JBoss / Drools
- Are proactive and take ownership for the features you develop
- Can bring innovative thinking every day, aiming into achieving more automation and efficiency in IT
Your experience and background:
- At least 3+ years of experience in: Java 1.8
- Proven knowledge of frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot and proven knowledge of JBoss / Drools library, in version 7.15.0. Final url: https://tools.jboss.org/features/drools.html
- Practical use of rules engines, business rule management systems (BRMS) and use of DRL, DMN (Decision Model and Notation) for Drools, url: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52299097/drools-with-dmn-vs-drl
- We are using: Atlassian tools, IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.