Would you like to gain a stable employment and work with wonderful people who consider values, such as trust and mutual respect as a guidance for daily collaboration and development? We are now looking for a Receptionist to provide efficient business support to Nordea Bank units enabling them to focus on running the business.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Administrative Team. We add value by working well with wonderful people and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. As a Receptionist, you will play a valuable role in building a better bank that fulfills a meaningful role in society.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management administrative tasks corresponding to local business needs
- Correspondence registration, distribution and administration
- Access cards management
- Support in coordination of internal events
- Participation in invoice booking process
- Cooperation with external services providers
- Coordination of purchasing processes
- Cooperation with property managers to maintain the high standard of premises
- Assistance with implementation of new policies & procedures in Nordea Poland
- General support for Nordea projects
You’ll join a team that provides a great place to work in a modern, engaging and sustainable community. The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- You are onset and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult and committed to empowering others
- You are passionate about doing a great job
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Goal-driven approach and ownership for tasks assigned
Submit your application no later than 9 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.