IT Process Expert in Change Management, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for an IT Process Expert with documented experience that will be part of transforming our IT change management process. We will work in a distributed setup with delegated responsibilities and mandate. Your solid experience in the IT change area will be essential in the coaching, training and mentoring (local) change managers across the Nordea organisation. The purpose is for the local areas to take more control over "their own" changes. Before a fully distributed setup is in place, the role will also have an operative element consisting reviewing and assessing overall quality of specific change requests, help resolve scheduling conflicts in the forward schedule of changes and support our Change Advisory Board. This is an opportunity for you to join the heart of IT, being involved in everything that is going on in Nordea on the IT side. Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We're harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you'll play a part in making us truly digital. Nordea is more than just a Nordic bank, we're one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics and Poland. You'll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join IT Change Management team where we are in the middle of the process of transforming Nordea's way to perform IT changes.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing the future IT change management way of working for Agile development
- Coaching and educating on IT change management roles
- Training our stakeholders
- Reviewing, coordinating, planning, approving changes and posting implementation review
- Planning, scheduling and chairing Change Advisory Board (CAB) sessions and communicating with all Nordea, IT and business
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team working close together with rest of Nordea in achieving great results implementing the future together.
Who you are
- Solid Experienced in IT change management, ITIL and Agile knowledge
- You are ambitious and curious, and you have a strong interest in IT and are eager to learn more, as well as you have a strong drive with a sense of urgency and act as a team player with a proactive attitude ensuring that processes are followed with a stable but Agile deployment
- Understanding customers' needs and practical experience in working directly towards customers e.g. will be an asset as well as experience in working in different IT areas
- Excellent communication skills and solid administrative and analytical skills are important. Experience in incident, problem and release management are considered an advantage
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 12 October 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.