Application Security Monitoring Expert, Gdynia or Warsaw
Would you like to do
develop the application security monitoring function and join the group of
passionate security professionals? We are now looking for an Application Security Monitoring Expert to set up adequate governance and processes in
application security monitoring.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Application
Security Monitoring Team in Technology Information Security Office (TISO). We add value by de-risking and protecting
the Bank from external and internal threats.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigate Industry standards and best practices for application security monitoring guidelines, as well as review and assess the existing capabilities and activities in the organization in comparison to peers, and identify gaps to be covered in policies and on the operational level
- Develop the governance model to enhance the application security monitoring practice in the organisation and build target operating model for an application security monitoring in Nordea, including organization and resource
- Manage and improve Application Security Monitoring processes and liaise with Application owners and Security leaders to establish ASM function
- Define the outline for internal/external dependencies, Systems Development Life-cycle, Operational Readiness management, SOC and SIEM
- Provide recommendation for future project setup, stakeholder management, change management etc.
You’ll join a quick
developing team of passionate security professionals. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong troubleshooting, reasoning and analytical problem-solving skills
- Are able to communicate technical details effectively in writing and verbally to junior IT personnel and management
- Have strong skills in developing and maintaining project documentation, Standard Operation Procedures in application environment
- Are able to work in the team and independently and take ownership of projects and initiatives
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in security areas
- Proven knowledge of application security solutions
- General knowledge of IT systems, OS and Infrastructure
- English written and spoken communication skills on fluent level
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26.09.2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.