Senior Analyst in GFRIC, Warsaw
It’s an exciting time to join Nordea finance team as we are just starting to build our GFRIC (Global Financial & Risk information Control) department in Warsaw and offer lots of new opportunities to people willing to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior Analysts to join GFRIC team. This is a great opportunity for you to apply or gain more knowledge of financial products and financial markets by becoming part of the control organisation.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join PL & Balance Sheet Control “PBC” where we are responsible for Sales reporting, as well as trading profit & loss reporting and controlling across Nordea Markets & Treasury. We service and engage with a large number of stakeholders and we are required to be flexible and innovative in our daily work.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for ambitious and competent people who will be engaged in our daily, weekly, monthly reporting and control processes, as well as the continuous development tasks/projects.
- As our future colleague your main responsibilities will be:
- Taking ownership of all facets of the controlling and reporting of the daily profit loss (P&L)
- Participating in producing comments for the weekly PL Explain reporting
- Running controls and validation checks against our inbound and outbound data flows
- Engaging stakeholders with regular and ad-hoc queries
- Helping to develop value adding practical solutions to improve both the efficiency and quality of our reporting and continuously extending your knowledge within the specific product area, and contribute to developing the areas
The role will be based either in Warsaw*, Copenhagen or Helsinki. Some travelling is expected. We prioritize use of technology to facilitate efficient, flexible working. This means that although you will work with colleagues around Nordics, travel is kept at family and environmentally friendly levels.
*) PBC is part of
GFRIC where we during 2019 have begun establishing activities in
Warsaw. These positions therefore also offer a great opportunity
to be part of building up our activities in Warsaw. In GFRIC we are
already present across the Nordics, and we expect any new colleagues
in Warsaw to contribute equally and they will be integrated into
existing PBC teams with colleagues from the Nordics.
Who you are
- We are looking for a candidate that has a strong business mindset with good understanding of financial products, financial markets and trading strategies, both from studies and on-the-job experience
- You are proactive and willing to speak up, and propose initiatives and ideas based upon your ability to analyse complex issues
- You will have a relevant degree in the fields of business, economics, finance or accounting or similar, as well as you should have strong communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English
- As we are looking for senior profiles relevant work experience in financial services is expected
- Proficiency in VBA, SQL and Python would be an asset
If this sounds interesting, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 25 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.