Mid/Senior IT Analyst, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Application Services team in the Group Data Management Organisation (GDMO). We provide the product management, product owner and IT analyst function for GDMO projects on Nordea's big data platform. The role will include: detailed IT Analysis, working with subject matter experts from across the firm to establish a detailed understanding of the current state and design the steps needed to bridge the gap to future state. You will have the opportunity to work with industry-leading at-scale analytics tools in a fast-paced financial services environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your primary focus is on solution ownership, development and implementation of IT solutions
- You will use your IT expertise to collaborate closely with stakeholders across Nordea to clarify the business needs and translate into new or existing IT requirements and use your strong IT acumen to guide developers on the functional / technical details during the delivery lifecycle
- Work in an agile environment as an integral part of the delivery squad
- Align solution in compliance with IT standards in collaboration with Enterprise Architects and the Solution Architects
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice towards development of IT solutions
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team that combines skills and experience in Data Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing platform, Data Visualisation and Data Governance, and values supporting our team members in developing their careers.
Who you are
- You have an IT technical background and have demonstrable project delivery experience, from project initiation to delivery in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work in an international team
- Working experience in a leading Marketing Cloud platform or Big Data platform
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in quantitative/scientific subject
- Experience working in the financial sector is an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 11 September 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.