ITIL Process Maturity Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for IT professionals, who enjoy working with people and processes in a highly complex and modern IT systems context. Within the Quality Excellence Team, you will drive quality improvements and operation maturity across different IT areas, which will give you an opportunity to learn and grow.
This is an opportunity for you to work with IT operational processes and following up on the performance. One of your main tasks will be process execution and working towards overall process maturity. You will be a part of a Global Team, with colleagues in the Nordic countries. We have a strong team spirit and commitment. We keep an informal and open atmosphere and are trying to have fun at work.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Process Maturity and Compliance, where we focus on the IT operational stability in Technology Operations and Support organization.
Our goal is to increase operational stability for all IT applications and to improve the overall maturity of Technology Operations and Support. We do follow up on agreed operational processes and procedures and on application maintenance disciplines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and following up on the implementation/execution of agreed processes in the IT areas we support
- Identifying the opportunity for improvement, initiating the service improvement and driving continuous service improvement in Technology operations and support organization
- Conducting Maturity Assessment and working towards the improvement of Technology Operations and supporting maturity
- Preparing and providing operational reports to the management
- As the part of quality excellence team, be ready to work in dynamic environment which includes some ad hoc responsibilities
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to the Process Maturity and Compliance team which works with various stakeholders and activities that drives maturity of the Technology Operations and Support. We have succeeded in implementing the governance of Segregation of Duties, Certificate Governance control across Nordea.
Who you are
- Experience in quality and compliance control related activities, and ITIL Knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience in Application Operation and Support and Quality improvement area
- Excellent skills in English (Both written and spoken)
- Hands-on knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc)
- Ready to take accountability for the activities assigned to him
- Willingness to learn, adopt and adapt to the change, as well as be ready to work in dynamic environment which include some ad hoc responsibilities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 04 August 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.