IT Service Manager, Warsaw
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join TEMS Test Data Management, where we Test Data Management is responsible for managing test data across all Nordea Units.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving prompt delivery of test data services
- Assigning requests to appropriate engineers / suppliers and ensuring clear communication of delivery status to customers and support groups
- Conducting and facilitating analysis for test data service requests and ensuring test data documentation is kept clean and up-to-date
- Producing management information including KPI’s and reports
- Modelling of operational processes in cooperation with the engineers and customers
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a team that works with entire bank and enjoy truly multi-cultural environment.
Who you are
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Skilled in Requirements Analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder’s management in large organizations and working in multi-cultural environments
- Familiar with ITIL and Agile (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 8 August 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.