Expert IT Developer (iOS/Android), Gdańsk
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Digital Wealth IT, Strategy and Projects. Digital Wealth IT is providing customer facing applications in Nordea with special focus on the Savings and Investment area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop Savings and Investment related content in the Nordea Mobile App's
- In relation to this work closely together with backend and frontend developers located in Copenhagen
- Participate in architectural discussions about Nordea mobile apps
- Play an active role in designing the solution on the mobile platforms
- Drive quality discussion
The role is based in Gdańsk.
We are a very international team with team participants from all the Nordic Countries, Poland and India. With even more nationalities.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in mobile applications development
- Good working knowledge of iOS or Android development
- Experience in working with Design Patterns
- Fluent English (spoken/written)
- Work in Agile team (distributed teams)
- Good communication skills
- Experience with: Atlassian Stack, code versioning, CI/CD tools
- Nice to have: Domain knowledge of the business area (Savings and Investment)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 9 August 2019.Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.