PMO Specialist, Gdynia
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Group Portfolio Management and Change, where we aim to deliver Project and Portfolio Management services, creating management transparency and consistency, across all major change initiatives in Nordea. The Team takes ownership in ensuring compliance to Project & Portfolio governance and keeping data quality in CA PPM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing PMO support services to the Portfolio Managers, Project and programme Managers, Solution and Release Train Engineers
- Extracting and analysing project data (status reports, risks, milestones, financials), generating project and SteerCo reports and Decision meeting material
- Promoting regular monthly updates of project details in the PPM tool (CA PPM) to the project responsible in order to support decision making and ensure consistency on project portfolios data
- Presenting sound knowledge of multiple Project & Portfolio Management processes (DeliveryGuide) and strongly contributing to the adherence of the best practices
- Coaching Project Managers and colleagues on Project & Portfolio Management processes (DeliveryGuide) and PPM tools, sharing information across teams
The role is based in Gdynia. We truly believe that happy employees make for high performing teams. Delivering through people while maintaining a high team moral and happy project environment, to be measured by regular team People survey.
Who you are
- Experience in working as a PMO Specialist and hands-on experience in analysis, solving of issues and high attention to details
- Natural communicator, comfortable navigating among multiple stakeholders and have a sense of urgency to secure timely and consistent communication
- Showing initiative and passion, and you have an enthusiastic approach to your work and surroundings
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Very good Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills. Good knowledge of SharePoint, Confluence, MS Project, JIRA, CA PPM (Advantageous)
- Exposure to traditional project management and Agile processes will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 3 August 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.