Product Owner, Warsaw
We are looking for an experienced agile Product Owner who understand complex business/IT challenges and can turn them into visionary customer-centric digital experiences.
This is an opportunity for you to help shape and deliver the digital services of the future for our corporate customers.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Product Ownership for Commercial & Business Banking (CBB), where we shape digital innovation and lead product development for our corporate customers. By focusing on customer needs and understanding the strategic business challenges we ensure the digital services of the future.
You will drive and understand complex business challenges, maturing the development of our digital strategic direction by identifying business challenges and convert these challenges into tangible deliverables. You will ensure alignment and get buy-in from stakeholders. You will drive research, analysis and concept preparing for our digital execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive backlog prioritization and customer/business justification (Why, What, Whom and How)
- Drive in-depth structured business research and analysis to understand; customer needs, industry demands and tech opportunities and enable these as digital products and services
- Lead and facilitate workshops in an agile setup (SAFe). Ensuring that concepts and
- recommendations are turned into actions and deliverables
- Tech savvy, always at the forefront of digital trends. Applying business models, design thinking, agile development and innovation principles
- Ensure professional and close co-operation with internal and external partners and acting as an ambassador
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland. Travel is expected as you will become part of a team working out of Copenhagen and Warsaw. Welcome to a team that challenge the status quo and make things happen.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
Maybe already working within financial services as a Product Owner, or within consultancy, business development and have experience with delivering customer facing digital solutions. You have solid business/tech understanding, super strong in making things happen and see technology as a huge enabler for future business models.
- At least 3 years' experience with digital development in an agile setup (SAFe)
- Proven strong team-spirit and collaborative personality ensuring coordination within the team and with all internal and external stakeholders
- Innovative mindset and natural curiosity
- Solid analytical approach and ability to work independently on complex matters with high level of responsibility
- Proven to be a structured planner, a strong facilitator as well as presenter and communicator, professional in spoken and written English (note: proficiency in one or more Nordic languages will be an additional quality)
- Master's degree within business and economics, IT, digital services, e-business or similar educational background preferred
- Knowledge of financial services toward businesses is an additional quality
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14/08/2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.