Product Owner, Gdynia
We are looking for a Product Owner with the ambition
to truly make a difference for our customers through ensuring continuous
deliveries of valuable product and services.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
You’ll spend your time together with your
development teams in the Daily Banking Hub. Through clear directions and
prioritization of what we need to build, you will have a direct influence of
the solutions we are building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Releasing a product or a service that delivers customer value to achieve the hub’s goals
- Defining, refining and prioritizing requirements (user stories and features) in the train and team backlogs
- Developing product vision and synchronizing it with the hub lead and other relevant product owners and stakeholders
- Scoping Minimum Viable Product considering existing resource constraints and sustained development of product
- Contributing to team product development
The roles are based in Gdynia, Poland,
together with the scrum team. Your other colleagues can be found in the Nordic
countries. In Gdynia we are working in the Daily Banking area developing
services for our New Netbank.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we
believe that you:
- Have interest and ability to understand industry trends, business and customer needs
- Have very good understanding of the possibilities and constraints of the technologies we are using and developing
- Have solid analytical skills
- Have a genuine interest for and previous experience of working with software development
Your profile and
- You are driven and result-oriented “doer” and skilled communicator and facilitator
- Have ability to lead the vision and represent the customer, and are structured in your ways of working
- Experience and knowledge of agile software development practices (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Acting with integrity on all organizational levels and building strong stakeholder relationship
- A background in IT would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you,
get in touch!
Submit your application no later
than 12 September 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.