IT Security Test Coordinator, Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Security Test Coordinator who is to coordinate and control the penetration test process from beginning of the test with a supplier proposal and to finish the test with a verification test to confirm remediation and mitigation of security findings from the security test report. This is an opportunity for you to work in a security team and have daily contacts with our external suppliers to perform external security penetration, work in a fact-pacing environment and support our key initiatives that we drive.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You have the opportunity to join a group of four IT Security Test Coordinators located across Nordics and Poland. We are responsible for coordinating penetration test for all Nordea IT solutions accessible from outside Nordea. Examples are web app. APPs, APIs and file transfers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Control of the external penetration tests and report the outcomes for tests performed
- Ensure verification tests are done to confirm remediation, mitigation of security findings from the security test report
- High quality support and communication with managers, employees and other counterparts via emails and calls ( Poland and Nordic )
- Call/meeting management (preparing of slide deck presentations, taking meeting minutes and distributing them in a timely manner)
- Tracking and getting updates on action items from project meetings and ensure they are closed by the due date
- Facilitate, drive and keep track of decisions
- Create various types of reports, be responsible for comprehensive data analysis in Excel
- Prepare, edit and publish information hereby ensuring timely communication
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in English
- Self-driven and open minded
- Experience within setting up and leading meetings
- Strong attention to details
- Good time management and ability to work with many tasks at the same time
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint )
- Willing to adapt to fast pace environment
- Experience with IT security and penetration tests will be an advantage
- Project management skills will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3 August 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.