Robotics IT Operations Specialist, Gdańsk
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Robotics Operation team that operates one the largest Blue Prism RPA platforms in the Nordic countries and a number of virtual assistants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advanced End User Support (incidents, requests)
- Engineering, e.g. automation scripting, in the Robotics domain to enhance robotics capabilities and to meet the expectations of stakeholders
- Continuous work for simplifying and automating work tasks to reduce number of incidents and to increase customer satisfaction
- Ad hoc project support working closely together with IT partners
The role is based in Gdańsk. The Robotics Operations team is an integrated part of the Nordea Robotics Ecosystem. It means that you will work very closely together with many different stakeholders across the entire Nordea Group coming from both business and IT organisations.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and strong customer orientation
- Good working knowledge in PowerShell and Windows Administration
- Good communication skills, fluent English and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border organisation
- Other coding language, e.g. Python, C# would be a big asset
- Blue Prism experience is preferred, but not a requirement
- Containers e.g. Docker, OpenShift and Linux Administration is an advantage
- Experience in Agile and ITIL methodologies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.