PMO Lead, Gdynia
We are looking for an experienced Programme Management Office (PMO) professional with proven leadership skills who can act as the PMO Lead for the major change programmes ongoing in Nordea. In accordance with our service model, you will lead and coordinate the PMO related tasks for the program(s) you're assigned to, where you make things happen. This is an opportunity where you'll get into the middle of Nordea's ongoing transformation and will be able to contribute directly to its success.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Group Portfolio Management & Change, where we enable effective execution of the Nordea priorities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the PMO support work for our programmes and coordinate the tasks within the team
- Drive the adoption of PMO tools and processes to effectively manage the delivery of projects/programmes for the organization
- Plan, execute and follow-up programme governance committee meetings
- Plan and execute communication plans to stakeholders
- Gather, report and follow up on programme outcomes and governance related to:
- Financial planning and tracking
- Risk and dependency management
- Setting quality control standards and tracking implementation
- Engage and communicate with Senior/Executive level Stakeholders
- Be the reference point for PMO queries and provide guidance related to our PMO processes, methodologies, and policies
The role is based in Gdynia.
You'll be part of the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Partnering unit where our PMO Lead team members oversee large change programmes in Nordea by providing delivery assurance to their execution. We lead the PMO support to our initiatives in areas such as planning, risk and dependency management, communications and financial management.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Academic degree
- Leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience within IT Project/Programme management
- Experience from a global working environment
- Ability to work in a virtual team with different geographic locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience from working with Lean and Agile principles is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English and excellent with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.