PPM Cluster Partner, Gdynia
We are looking for an experienced and result oriented Project Portfolio Manager to be the bridge between strategy and implementation of the projects and initiatives we oversee in the IT development portfolio. With your analytical, change management and communication skills and in accordance with our service model, you will provide excellence in terms of achieving maximum business value from the investments made. This is an opportunity where you'll get into the middle of Nordea's ongoing transformation and will be able to contribute directly to its success.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join Group Portfolio Management & Change, GPM&C, where we enable effective execution of the Nordea priorities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Portfolio strategy management and alignment– contributing to capturing and communicating the portfolio impact and value creation against strategic directives
- Reviewing and reporting portfolio performance and progress to stakeholders and management
- Ensuring proper communication and coordination among your Portfolio Cluster components
- Providing guidance to the projects around project execution and value optimization
- Risk Management- Identifying and mitigating risks in the individual components of the cluster, in the cluster composition and overall risks
- Dependency Management
- Influencing and managing the process of resource allocation
- Supporting governance structures, timelines, and steering committees to effectively prioritize and sequence projects in alignment with our strategic objectives.
- Supporting and contributing to process improvement efforts within GPM&C
The role is based in Gdynia.
You'll be part of the PPM Partnering unit where you as a PPM Cluster Partner will manage the portfolio cluster (sub-portfolio) you are assigned to. You will be part of a virtual team where you will take responsibility of managing your BA/GF Cluster across value creation, resource management, financials, deliveries and risk & dependencies.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Academic degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience within Project- and Portfolio Management
- Great knowledge in Portfolio Management methods and techniques and comfortable using system tools in your analysis work
- Ability to understand how different components of a portfolio are related and dependent of one another
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills, confident in interacting with senior level executives
- Business analysis skills and financial knowledge
- Experience from a global working environment
- Leadership skills and ability to work in a virtual team with different geographic locations
- Experience from working with Lean and Agile principles is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.