Cyber Security Network Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for Network Security Specialist who has experience and is also curious to develop in the network’s security area. This is an opportunity for you to strengthen the Cyber Security Networks team located in Sweden, Denmark and Poland.
Would you like to work with enterprise network security solutions? We are now looking for Cyber Security Network Specialist to TISO team responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of security infrastructure, security solutions and access control systems, which are provided within the Nordea.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cyber Security Network team. We add value by taking care of security infrastructure and providing best security solutions. As the Cyber Security Network Specialist you’ll play a valuable role in providing high security standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Troubleshooting and developing
- Participating in projects and work improvements
- Maintaining processes and work instructions for our network security area
- Operational and infrastructural work in our different areas
You’ll join a TISO team where our focus areas are IPS, DDoS, Proxy and supporting other areas with security knowledge. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- Have passion to network security area and willingness to update yourself on the latest security threats and trends
- Always think about the wider context of things and consider the total risk
- Work with integrity and are able to support your colleagues
Your experience and background:
- Experience within the network and security area
- Knowledge and working experience in IPS, DDoS and CASB systems
- Worked with policy handling in IPS or CSM systems
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- A University degree is appreciated, however, to excel in this position you must have a keen interest in network and security
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.