Team Leader, Global Custody Operations, Lodz
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Global Custody team, where we are responsible for settlements of securities on Global Markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of talented individuals who settle transactions on variety of instruments
- Execute on organization strategy i.e.: continuous improvements, structural cost efficiency, operational excellence, RPA etc.
- Deliver on assigned budget
- Manage and develop talent in your team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across value chain
- Supervise day to day operations of the team and assign clear roles and responsibilities
The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing operational team
- Bachelor or master’s degree is a must, preferable in economy, banking or similar
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge in capital markets will be an asset
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic person with ‘a can do’ attitude
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 26/07/2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.