Business Controller in Consultant Procurement, Gdynia
We are looking for a Business Controller to support thorough managerial data analysis and reporting in external consultancy area. This is an opportunity for you to utilise your personal competencies for communication, coordination, relationship-building in an Agile IT world aligning to ITIL. You'll also have the unique and exciting opportunity to contribute in building a "best in class" internal consultant procurement process - all the way from the need of the consultant until the consultant can start at Nordea. You’ll provide value adding analysis which gives an understanding of key business drivers and support the decision-making process of Consultant Services unit. You’ll also support reporting transparency within whole Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Consultant Procurement - we are sourcing unit within Consultant Services, responsible for the operational procurement of IT, Business and Management consultants from consulting services suppliers, following the mandatory Consultant Procurement process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify continuous improvements and process efficiencies to optimize external consultants’ processes and to achieve business and/or process goals
- Provide thorough KPI and SLA analysis supporting decision making with high stakeholders’ focus
- Provide management reports to support cost transparency towards various internal stakeholders in the value chain
- Provide monthly/quarterly analyses which give understanding around unit key performance drivers and their outcomes
- Participate in projects to support the unit initiatives with a strong focus on Consultant Procurement application
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are self-driven, good at stakeholder management and understand when to prioritize tasks
- You have an analytical mindset and skills, able to operate both deep within the details but also able to take a high-level view, seeing the big picture, when working with both numerical and verbal data
- Proven track of reporting expertise, at least 2 years
- In-depth experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Data management systems/applications knowledge is not a must but an advantage, e.g. experience in Power BI
- The knowledge from the external consultancy area is a plus
- Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Economy or Finance
- English spoken and written on a professional level
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 26 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.