Sourcing Assistant in Consultant Procurement, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Consultant Procurement - we are sourcing unit within Consultant Services, responsible for the operational procurement of IT, Business and Management consultants from consulting services suppliers, following the mandatory Consultant Procurement process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing contract prolongations
- Handling contract administration
- Registering new consultants, contracts and prolongations
- Executing other recurring consultant management admin tasks
- Supporting monthly reporting
The role is based in Gdynia. This is a temporary position.
Who you are
- Attention to details, getting things right
- Ability to work as a team player, as well as independently, committed and self-disciplined
- Experience in contract administration and/or procurement, experience in reporting - Excel and/or PowerPoint skills are an asset
- Previous experience in procurement tools is seen as an advantage, preferably experience in an international, cross-border organization
- Degree in economics, supply chain or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 26 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.