Project Manager in Solution Development Team, Lodz
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for working on behalf of Solution Development Competence Centre in Group Finance & Treasury within complex, cross functional projects and programmes. The work requires a creative mindset, pragmatic problem-solving skills and close cooperation with various stakeholders.
This is an opportunity for you to drive deliveries to the strategic agenda helping to fulfil strategic priorities and support our customer needs.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
Solution Development Competence Centre unit brings together the capabilities necessary to support and enable the full change lifecycle. We have great people and competences to identify, plan, design, deliver and evaluate changes that make an impact on Nordea as a whole, as well as on our Customers and Stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enable the creation and management of the business architecture across Group Finance & Treasury
- Identify and define business needs, develop and evaluate options, and deliver on prioritised changes
- Guide and drive activities to ensure alignment of IT strategy to business strategic ambitions with a focus on the benefits the business requires and adopt a trusted advisor role to support and enable their achievement
- Execute project delivery using professional project and programme management capabilities in combination deep business understanding to drive Group Finance & Treasury business initiatives and ensure high quality delivery
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to Solution Development Competence Centre team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Rich work experience 2-5 years as a Project Manager (the variety of business analysis activities is important as it should demonstrate a wide range of tools, techniques and capabilities)
- At least Bachelor’s degree – Engineering, Maths, Finance or relevant. Banking/Finance experience would be an asset
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Process modelling tool experience is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Important competencies: proactive, creative, innovative, challenging, self‑motivated, ambitious to improve and develop
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31st of July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.