Project Manager in Solution Development Team, Lodz
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Development Competence Centre. We add value by bringing together the capabilities necessary to support and enable the full change lifecycle. We have great people and competences to identify, plan, design, deliver and evaluate changes that make an impact on Nordea as a whole, as well as on our Customers and Stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enable the creation and management of the business architecture across Group Finance & Treasury
- Identify and define business needs, develop and evaluate options, and deliver on prioritised changes
- Guide and drive activities to ensure alignment of IT strategy to business strategic ambitions with a focus on the benefits the business requires and adopt a trusted advisor role to support and enable their achievement
- Execute project delivery using professional project and programme management capabilities in combination deep business understanding to drive Group Finance & Treasury business initiatives and ensure high quality delivery
You’ll join a Solution Development Competence Centre team. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Have important competencies: proactive, creative, innovative, challenging, self‑motivated, ambitious to improve and develop
Your experience and background:
- Rich work experience 2-5 years as a Project Manager (the variety of business analysis activities is important as it should demonstrate a wide range of tools, techniques and capabilities)
- At least Bachelor’s degree – Engineering, Maths, Finance or relevant. Banking/Finance experience would be an asset
- Process modelling tool experience is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.