IT Security Expert in Encryption and Key Management Team, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Encryption and Key Management Team where we deliver cryptographic keys and related services, e.g. secure storage, renewal notifications, for several key management processes which we are directly in charge of. We also take care of documenting and improving numerous encryption and key management processes which are operated globally in the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and improve tools and services used to support our key management activities, both in area of symmetric (payment cards and applications) and public key (digital certificates) cryptography
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for projects developing new functionalities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for troubleshooting or detecting security flaws or errors in services, applications and platforms
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- You know the cryptographic keys lifecycle for both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, their similarities and particularities, challenges and points of strength
- You understand cryptographic controls, protocols and their usage
- You have several-year work experience in Payment Schemas, PKI or HSMs and know the industry standards and practices related to cryptography
- You are genuinely interested in future of cryptography and aspects like blockchain, automation, quantum computing, cloud security, fit within your interests
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 1 August 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at:http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.