IT Security Expert in Encryption and Key Management Team, Gdynia
Would you like to be an Encryption Expert? We are now looking for an IT Security Expert to design and develop cryptographic security tools, including architecture view, security processes and control. This is an opportunity for you to act as Subject Matter Expert in standard and emerging cryptography.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Encryption and Key Management team. We add value by providing better crypto services for Nordea business. As an IT Security Expert, you’ll play a valuable role in TISO Security organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and improve tools and services used to support our key management activities, both in area of symmetric (payment cards and applications) and public key (digital certificates) cryptography
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for projects developing new functionalities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for troubleshooting or detecting security flaws or errors in services, applications and platforms
You’ll join an Encryption and Key Management Team where we deliver cryptographic keys and related
services, e.g. secure storage, renewal notifications, for several key management processes which we are directly in charge of. We also take care of documenting and improving numerous encryption and key management processes which are operated globally in the organization.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- Understand cryptographic algorithms (symmetric and asymmetric)
- Understand cryptographic solutions as KMS/HSMs/PKI
Your experience and background:
- You know the cryptographic keys lifecycle for both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, their similarities and particularities, challenges and points of strength
- You understand cryptographic controls, protocols and their usage
- You have several-year work experience with Payment Schemas, PKI or HSMs and know the industry standards and practices related to cryptography
- You are genuinely interested in future of cryptography, and aspects like blockchain, automation, quantum computing, cloud security, fit within your interests
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.