Finnish Speaking Transaction Monitoring Investigator, Nordea Estonia
We are looking for dedicated maternity leave replacement to Finnish Speaking Transaction Monitoring Investigator (TMI). Join our team in the effort of preventing financial crime. This is an opportunity for you to become part of a competent and passionate team in the fight against money laundering, terrorist financing and other types of financial crime.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take,
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where we can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
- You will join Transaction Monitoring Investigators Team, where we as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention organization play a central role in Nordea’s group-wide financial crime compliance effort.
- Investigate and analyze customers activities, product use, patterns and behavior
- Evaluate alerted activities, make decisions based on your investigation and in accordance with internal rules and guidelines
- Keep updated on Anti Money Laundering legislation requirements and financial crime tendencies
- Take a pro-active role in building up a strong and competent investigation team in Tallinn
- Work together with highly dedicated specialists locally and in the Nordic countries
Who are you
- Investigator mind-set based on curiosity and openness for the unknown
- Great analytical skills
- Comfortable in adapting to change and always looking for the possibilities
- High level of written and spoken English, minimum B1 level
- High level of written and spoken Finnish, minimum B1 level
- Background from banking, finance, law is considered as a plus
Great people often know great people,
please share if you have a friend who would love this job.