Environment Lead, Banking Technology, Nordics/Poland
We are looking for Environment Lead, to play an important role driving the DevOps journey within Nordea, and Banking Technology.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a team which is responsible for architecting, implementing and managing the infrastructure and build systems to support the software release processes. You will take part in this by improving coordinating complex system areas and supporting continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
Within Banking Technology, lays us – the Change/Technology Capabilities, responsible for the solutions that change the bank. In Engineering System, Build & Integration team we focus on enabling DevOps ways of working by providing environments and automation to support efficient way of working for development teams.
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution. Are you the one who can help Nordea increase organisational maturity by taking responsibility of growing up the competence and motivation of our IT professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the different development and test environments (local, integration, non-functional), preparing pre-production and production environments
- Coordinating and supplying development, test and production environments with hardware, ensuring the right technologies are used and the relevant software versions are deployed
- Managing development and test environments based on requirements from the development and system area
- Working together with DevOps engineers to ensure industry practice, efficient and automated build, deployments and configurations
The role is based in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
We expect that you have a good understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies and have a DevOps mind-set. You enjoy working with people and technical solutions in highly complex environment context, can grasp the big picture, simplify it and at the same time is able to go down into the details, to ensure highly advanced solutions to increase automation and efficiency.
- Excellent understanding what else drives quality that just code quality when developing and delivering software
- Strong experience leading team of technical individuals on software engineering area
- Strong Linux and Windows based system skills, with practical experience operating with a virtual or cloud environment
- Scripting skills preferred
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience, utilising tools like Jenkins, Ansible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket
- Familiar with container-based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31.8.2019
For more information about the position, please contact Henri Elemo Henri.Elemo@nordea.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following if you apply for the position in Poland:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.