IT Risk and Compliance Expert, Warsaw or Gdynia
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
Your future responsibilities
Technology Risk Management (DISIT) orchestrate, implement and coordinate changes to align and augment the risk and compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the IT organisation.
The Technology Risk Management (DISIT) ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation. In parallel, we increase risk awareness and continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea IT management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility is to cover 1st Line of Defence (LOD) where you will support or lead activities related to IT Issue Management and work with the organisation to drive effective risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation of IT issues.
The main responsibility areas are:
- Advise the organization to secure effective IT risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation’s of audit issues
- Communicate with all levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the IT Issue management function
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress, as well as cxecute quality controls according to the IT Issue processes. Report issues to management
- Participate and drive relevant IT Issue management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed
- Work closely together with Head of IT Issue Management and the Technology Risk Management (DISIT) team to provide audit advisory and guidance
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain
The position will be working out of Gdynia or Warsaw. Some travel will be required.
Who you are
We expect you to have relevant experience combined with a strong interest in being driver for activities and initiatives and play a central role in driving change as well as support the creation of a great customer experience.
Your profile and background:
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or other proactive IT risk remediation activities supporting the organisation and you hold a university degree in Information Technology or extensive experience in IT
- You have good communication skills and you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border Nordic organisation
- You are a competent team player who finds it natural to share knowledge and ideas with colleagues and develop your networks both internally and externally
- You possess analytic skills and can understand/explain complex issues
- It would be an asset if you had knowledge and preferably practical experience in applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks. CISA/CISSP, CRISC certification would be an asset as well
- You are fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 12.07.2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.