IT Developer in Application Maintenance (T24), Gdańsk
Would you like to participate
in large core banking project for Nordic countries? You will play an important
role in the transformation of IT Operations towards a Site Reliability
Engineering (SRE) and Customer Reliability Engineering (CRE) approach. We are now looking for an energetic, innovative and service minded Engineer to help us support, maintain and automate variety of
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Core
Banking Application team. We add value by being responsible for support,
maintenance and automation of variety of core applications. As a "run the
bank" organization we make sure that IT services and applications work
today and continue to work in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Application maintenance which consist of providing 2nd level of support and assist in 3rd level of support
- Automate manual tasks, create/improve e2e monitoring, develop solutions that will increase stability of the supported application
- Investigate and analyse incidents and problems in core banking applications ecosystem; support releases, changes, tests and planned failovers; perform system validation/health-check; on-call rotation outside normal working hours
- Work with Infrastructure and Development teams to implement and control quality and reliability of applications providing data to internal and external customers
- Work on improvements and automation in ecosystem based on technologies like Temenos T24, Hadoop, Kafka, IBM MQ, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Elasticsearch
You’ll join a team which is a unique set of great people
with different skills, experience and common sense of humour that work together
to run the bank. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Have knowledge of Temenos T24 system and good command of SQL language, as well as basic command of software programming (preferably jBase or Java)
- Are fast-learner and eager to learn new technologies
- Are able to work under pressure and good communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in IT industry (in Application Maintenance, System Administration or Development)
- English language on the professional level
- Knowledge of XMLType, familiarity with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics would be an asset
- Oracle WebLogic servers, Linux operating system, Oracle SQL XMLType, Elasticsearch and DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Customer Reliability Engineering (CRE) experience or ITIL certification would be an advantage as well
If this sounds like you,
get in touch!
Submit your application no later
than 25 September 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.