DevOps Engineer in IAM, Gdynia
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to drive the Agile journey within Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to facilitate DevOps culture and practices, like continuous integration and deployment infrastructure as well as fully automated delivery pipelines.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join IAM Solution Operation, a truly international IT unit, where we support authentication and authorization tools and processes across all enterprise. We are automating existing workflows in Identity and Access Management area, issue authentication tokens, secure users access with Multi Factor Authentication, build attribute-based access policies. Our ambition is to support our business solutions with secure and compliant services available anytime/anywhere.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build new authentication and authorization capabilities in our tools
- Build new infrastructural capabilities expanding our delivery
- Operate and facilitate systems and solutions, and support in incident resolutions as 3rd level support
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the platforms is designed with operability, security and flawless end-user experience in mind
- Experiment and learn about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future
The role is based in Tricity. Welcome to a highly innovative and dedicated team that generates great momentum from collaboration. Since we believe that diversity improves team performance, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background – fluency in written and spoken English, plus any combination of the below listed skills.
Please note no one expects all of them to be demonstrated, however – the more the better:
- Technical and/or process experience in Identity and Access Management discipline
- Strong Linux and Windows based system administration skills
- Familiar with container-based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, familiarity within tools like Splunk, AppDynamics and other similar solutions
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Perl or other languages)
Nice to have requirements, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Big Data infrastructure (Hadoop, Kafka, etc) would be an asset
- Familiar with Oracle (Database, Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus) and IBM (DB2, MQ Series, DataStage)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience, utilising tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket and Nexus/Artifactory
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30.09.2018
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.