AP Specialist, Łódź
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Group Procurement, where we support our Business Partners in Nordea to reach their targets by providing advice and executional services when it comes to cost optimisation. Success is measured by the results we achieve together with our Business Partners and how satisfied they are with the support and services we deliver.
Group Procurement's service offerings are based on four service lines: Accounting and Advisory Service, Sourcing Service, Contract Service and Buy & Pay services.
What's more we are responsible for end-to-end AP invoice handling process for the whole Nordea Group:
What you’ll be doing:
- In AP Payments and Reconciliation team:
- Maintenance of Vendor Master Data - verification of legal and fiscal requirements of the invoices, creating and updating vendor’s accounts in SAP system
- Vendor Query - daily cooperation with external suppliers
- Reconciliation of selected GL accounts
- Seek improvement possibilities in daily work
- Actively participating in running projects
- In Cost Control team:
- Verification and pre-accounting of invoices - verification of legal and fiscal requirements and invoice verification against the signed contracts with the biggest Nordea's suppliers
- Closely cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Report discrepancies
- Drive new activities to increase spend under management
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team with great atmosphere, possibility to work remotely and with flexible working hours.
Who you are
- Knowledge of accounting principles in Accounts Payable
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken, as well as excellent communication and fast relationship building skills
- Ability to organise your own working time
- Improvement mindset and being focused on details and high-quality results
- Experience in VAT assessment would be an advantage
- Project Management knowledge would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 4 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.