IT Test Manager in Wholesale Banking Technology, Gdańsk
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Global Safekeeping Systems Test Team, where we focus on quality improvements in post-trade systems across Wholesale Banking Technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigate testing maturity in areas where quality could be improved
- Plan testing and release activities and help in executing them
- Give good example of how test analysis and design should be performed
- Support in increasing application quality and process maturity
- Cooperate with other test managers in our department to improve testing process across
The role is based in Gdansk. Welcome to a team focused on quality and delivery. We are eager to learn, share knowledge and work smart to deliver the best possible applications for our business.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- 3+ years of experience in working on complex functional and non-functional test activities
- Hands-on experience in test management/planning, test execution & test reporting
- Experience in delivering trainings, mentoring or sharing knowledge
- ISTQB knowledge (preferably advanced level)
- Advanced English
- Agile mindset
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.