QA Engineer, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
As part of Customer Release QA team in Digital & Design Business unit, you will have a great opportunity to work with exciting digital banking solutions for Nordea Personal Banking and Corporate customers with great colleagues, who believe in Agile and DevTestOps ways of working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing and maintaining manual and automated test cases for web and mobile platform-based applications
- Executing tests on component, integration and system level
- Reporting defects and debugging the root causes
The role is based in Gdynia. You will work in a highly international team closely with QA Engineers, QA Leads, Test Managers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure high quality products to Nordea customers.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in testing mobile and web-based SW applications and solutions
- Familiar with Web, iOS and Android technologies
- You are systematic and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in modern Test Automation Frameworks
- You are ready to take responsibility and can work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines, as well as you’re a fast learner and a problem solver with an optimistic approach to challenges
- Excellent communication skills and you're fluent in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30.06.2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.