Team Leader for Planning & Analysis, Gdynia
We are looking for an outstanding People Leader with solid financial knowledge to help lead and drive the development of our technology financial services. The work requires outstanding people skills to secure motivation and excitement of the team as well as financial and technology planning knowledge, great problem-solving and communication skills. The right person will proactively ensure that deliveries always are relevant to our stakeholders.
This is an opportunity for you to support the strategic agenda and Nordea’ transformation journey in technology performance management and financial follow up and to strengthen your skills in people motivation.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Activity and Partnering unit, where we support and enables One financial truth of Nordea’s technology agenda, provides financial planning, follow up and analysis for all Technology areas. We also drive the financial linkage between the technology planning processes.
We are looking for a People Leader to enhance and support a new team in Gdynia, that have the responsibility of creating and developing reports, financial and performance follow-up and analysis for Nordea’s technology areas. You will work closely together with the team leads of Planning & Analysis as well as other parts across Group Portfolio Management & Change. Based on your solid financial knowledge and expertise, you will secure efficient processes with multiple people and interact with stakeholders as virtual process owner. Good collaboration across teams, colleagues and stakeholders is essential for success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a local team in Gdynia of 5-10 new specialists who has strong collaboration with stakeholders across Nordea
- Contribute actively to social climate to promote teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Focusing on people management and securing motivated and high performing team
- Support financial transparency within the unit/Group
- Support the performance management and financial planning processes to ensure high quality deliverables and alignment with Group targets and initiatives
- Support in scenario analyses/forecasting to support decision making
- Support transparency on all aspects of our technology financial services (both change and run) linking technology service offerings to cost drivers
- Identify needs for optimising and aligning processes as well as identifying new ways of working as well as evaluate options and some build business case analysis
- Drive and participate in cross border task forces and project work
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
We are looking for profiles who has proven leadership skills in an ever-changing environment. You have a solid financial understanding and knowledge - preferably built financial services in a professional setting as well. You take pride of being a part of the deliverables yourself - you are honest and dependable, and you are passionate about doing a great job and keeping a high motivation in the team.
You are proactive, structured, self-driven and result-oriented. In addition, you are empathic, curious within your field, easy-going, engaged and have a strong personal impact.
Other skills that would make you a great match:
- Documented experience in people management
- High level of fluency in spoken and written English
- Able to analyse and combine numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information and breaking information into components parts, patterns and relationships
- Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a greater picture
- Monitor and maintains quality and productivity
- Self-driven, with an interest in managing several stakeholders
- Some years of experience as Business controller or similar positions is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Relevant Master’s Degree that demonstrates logical thinking like Engineering, Math, Finance
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 5 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.