IT Security Specialist in Security Approvals Team, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Security Approvals Team, where we take part in shaping security services and security awareness among the whole organization by assessing change requests concerning network infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- assessing firewall, proxy, e-mail gateway, IPS and production gate change requests for all of the Nordea infrastructure and platforms from security perspective
- ensuring clear communication and satisfactory experience to stakeholders
- providing relevant stakeholders with a better understanding of security requirements to raise understanding of IT security matters
- assisting in development, design and implementation of compliant IT security systems and services in the Infrastructure and Operations area to support high security level in IT environments
- assisting in development of IT security standards and ensuring that such standards are translated into technical security requirements that are implemented in the production systems to improve security
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- Good understanding of IP networks and protocols, firewalls and proxies
- Experience as network administrator and familiarity with security principles will be an asset
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals
- Ability to gather information from different sources
- Ability to work with multiple topics simultaneously
- Communicative business and technical English are a must (both written and spoken)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 3 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.