Senior Java Developer for Know Your Customer Platform, Gdynia
We are looking for Senior IT Developer to Know Your Customer. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of system team who invest in both compliance and new features and also achieving continuous integration environment in software development.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Software Development Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be developing new KYC solutions in: Java EE & SE, Spring & Spring Boot and build a real "bank as a service" platform to help us understand and better serve our clients
- Focus on creating integrations and developing new features (mainly backend)
- Be a part of a truly agile team (Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, Software Testes, Designers
- and Data Analysts)
- Expect: Behaviour-driven development, Test-driven development, CI, CD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, clean code and GIT
The role is based in Gdynia. We are inviting all engineers who can develop software development prototypes. Who are investing in development environment and are building tools for development and business. Who can bring innovative thinking in approach to problem solving.
Who you are
- At least 3+ years of experience in: Java SE, EE
- Proven knowledge of frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot (microservices). Spring Security will be seen as plus.
- Knowledge of: Transact-SQL (and SQL query optimization will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of: AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, CSS (as this role will interact also with webdevelopers)
- Experience within: Atlassian tools, IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Microservices unit testing (e.g. JMeter / Micrometer)
- Knowledge of Drools will be taken as an advantage
- Knowledge of CI: Docker EE, Ansible, Kubernates - will be seen as plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Opened, communicative, able to use your professional experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 7 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.