Senior Security DevOps Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior or Expert IT Security Specialist, who will support driving the Secure DevOps culture inside Nordea. By joining Technology Information Security Office (TISO), this is an opportunity for you to contribute in Nordea’s SecDevOps journey, as well as setting directions for IT security.
You will be having a key role in our Secure Development Engineering team by planning, driving, implementing improvements and future-proofing our Secure Software Delivery Lifecycle framework, from idea to fully optimized solution.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Secure Development Engineering team, where you will be working with security governance processes and as a Security subject matter expert to the different IT areas in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, implementing and improving security processes and controls to support our key activities, both in IT Security and DevOps environment
- Acting as Security Subject Matter Expert for projects developing new application/system functionalities
- Working closely with development teams to ensure the applications are designed with security & operability in mind
- Ensuring our SecDevOps practices fulfil all needs for getting leading Nordea solutions without compromising security or compliance requirements
- Experimenting and learning about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
- Experience in working with IT processes and governance, ideally in IT Security
- Excellent understanding what drives security, other than just code quality when developing and delivering software
- Secure SDLC is your real interest. You want to understand how full process works and how we can continuously improve it
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and networking skills
- You have a strong cultural awareness and a dynamic approach, willing to take on extra responsibilities when needed
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 29 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.