Senior Security DevOps Specialist, Gdynia or Warsaw
Would you like to contribute in Nordea’s SecDevOps
journey, as well as setting directions for IT security? We are now looking for
a Senior or Expert IT Security Specialist to support driving the Secure DevOps
culture inside Nordea.
You will be having a key role
in our Secure Development Engineering team by planning, driving, implementing
improvements and future-proofing our Secure Software Delivery Lifecycle
framework, from idea to fully optimized solution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Secure Development Engineering team. We
add value by working with security governance processes and as a Security subject
matter expert to the different IT areas in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, implementing and improving security processes and controls to support our key activities, both in IT Security and DevOps environment
- Acting as Security Subject Matter Expert for projects developing new application/system functionalities
- Working closely with development teams to ensure the applications are designed with security & operability in mind
- Ensuring our SecDevOps practices fulfil all needs for getting leading Nordea solutions without compromising security or compliance requirements
- Experimenting and learning about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in
this role, we believe that you:
- Have secure SDLC is your real interest. You want to understand how full process works and how we can continuously improve it
- Have excellent stakeholder management, communication and networking skills
- Have a strong cultural awareness and a dynamic approach, willing to take on extra responsibilities when needed
Your experience and background:
- Experience in working with IT processes and governance, ideally in IT Security
- Excellent understanding what drives security, other than just code quality when developing and delivering software
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in
Submit your application no later than 9 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.