Technical Support Engineer, Tricity
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer to be responsible for supporting end users in case of application failures or requests according to defined processes. You will act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You will join ITSS Application Service Desk Unit, where we act with cross border incident management and request fulfilment, take active part in IT community and take responsibility for successful deliveries at global level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initial investigation and diagnosis of tickets for IT services, searching for solutions, communicating status to Users and IT support groups
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritizing Users' tickets for incidents, requests and problems
- Routing and escalating tickets to internal and external 2nd and 3rd level of IT support groups and following tickets until closure
- Registering and updating tickets in ticket handling system including their closure and documenting resolution knowledge
- Ensuring that support SLAs, OLAs and UIC are strictly maintained
- Helping and training users
- Actively participating in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practice
- Taking responsibility for own learning and keep being updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
The role is based in Gdynia/Gdańsk. Welcome to a team of dedicated and experienced Support Engineers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You have excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively and professionally and present strong sense of service quality, ownership and customer orientation.
- Experience in working as a team member of IT Service Organization, Customer Service or Call Centre
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Readiness to on-call duties (approx. every 12 week)
- Solution-oriented, can-do approach in dealing with challenges
- Good work organization skills
Other areas that are not mandatory but will be beneficial:
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
- BA / BS in Computer Science / Information
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please submit your application no later than 4 July 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.