Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (Equities Trading), Gdansk
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Application Maintenance team, where we are in charge of all Equities Trading flows in Nordea.
What you will be doing:
- Incidents & Problems:
- Investigate every incident till the root cause is found
- Prevent incidents from reoccurrence or minimize their impact
- Work with other teams in Nordea to get above done
- Send regular status updates to business
- Maintain existing and build new
- Integrate with other monitoring solutions
- Document, reduce noise and automate
- Make sure PROD & TEST monitoring setups are in sync
- Identify manual work
- Improve automated testing
- Changes/Deployments/Go Lives:
- Assess risk
- Participate in projects - plan/schedule/test/follow up/get necessary/go live
The role is based in Gdansk.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- You understand the concept of continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- You know configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- You are a critical-thinker with analytical approach towards solving problems, as well as you are a good communicator and team player
- You are flexible in terms of task stack (operations / development / analysis)
- You have experience in system administration (Windows / Unix / Linux) and you posses basic programming skills (python, bash, C++ or java)
- Experience in Investment Banking and experience in trading applications Front Arena, Tbricks, UL Bridge would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 27 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.