Head of IT Service Desk, Warsaw
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
The IT Service Desk is the first level IT support for all people who work in Nordea. Several channels are used to make contact and the preferred is via phone calls. The IT Service Desk receives on average 30000 monthly calls.
The role is based in Warsaw. Travel is expected occasionally. You will report to Head of IT Service & Support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver financial performance by executing the operational plan, ensuring a clear line of sight, cascading targets and setting concrete objectives at the right level
- Take the responsibility for functional performance by developing the operational plan, ensuring products, service and delivery chains that meet customer needs and are compliant with regulations and policies
- Engage and motivate people within your area of responsibility to reach out for our vision and create the right team to make it happen i.e. manage boundaries, select, assess, coach and develop leaders on their leadership skills
- Deliver on personal development by living the Nordea values, competencies development, personal contribution and assignments and relevant time application
- Initiate and implement IT Service Desk improvements to reach service levels set for IT Service Desk
The role is based in Warsaw. The IT Service Desk is part of IT Service & Support where we through improvement initiatives are ensuring the demand and capacity is met and new functionality is taken in to use.
Who you are
- The preferred candidate is passionate about delivering IT Support with a customer mindset
- Working experience with Gensys, BMC ITSM systems, SharePoint, Teams
- 3-5 years of experience as leader for leaders
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3 in Service Management and working experience in the ITIL framework and Service Management
- Strong ability to build partnership relations with stakeholders and other teams across the organization, structured and result oriented mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English and Polish, as well as strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field, experience in the financial industry would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 03 July 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.