BI Developer (DataStage) in TISO Governance, Gdynia, Warsaw
Would you like to join Nordea Information Security
Analytics department which is growing fast and the centralised team for data
quality and analytics delivery? We are now looking for a Business Intelligence
Developer to implement the end to end process and design of data transfer to
the centralised repository.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the TISO Governance and Advisory Unit, where Nordea
Information Security Analytics and Reporting (NISAR) team focuses on automation
of analytics and report delivery promising high quality of data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Together with architect and business user you will implement data model design using DataStage
- Act as BI architect and continuously design and develop integration of BI projects based on requirements
- Continuously develop, deploy and improve SQL performance tuning for better retrieval of data
- Data validation and findings business requirement for analytics will be supportive part for this role
You’ll join the TISO Governance & Advisory
connecting to all Business Area by delivering report in future. The role is
based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in
this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong skills in all aspects of SQL development (triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.) and implementation
- Have strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in queries and remediate them, as well as you should demonstrate excellence in understanding the existing data models and ability to redesign them as per changing business needs
- Have good communication skills, interpersonal relations, hardworking and result oriented as an individual
Your experience and background:
- You have strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issue
- You should have minimum 5+ relevant years in DataStage & ETL tools
- Experience in working on different types of data source for data migration would be an asset
- You have strong knowledge of business intelligence design concepts with a concentration in dimensional modelling in RDBMS
- Experience in DevOps will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in
Submit your application no later than 3
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.