IT Audit Manager, Warsaw or Gdynia
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit mandated by the Nordea Board. The Group Chief Audit Executive is responsible for GIA, reporting functionally to the Board and its Audit Committee, and administratively to the Group CEO. The purpose of Group Internal Audit is to support the Group Board and Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Nordea Group.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
We are now looking for experienced IT Auditors who relish the opportunity of working in a complex and truly dynamic environment. As an IT Audit Manager, you will be contributing to the execution of GIA strategy and your main role is to perform audits which assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio. As a member of our IT audit team you will lead and participate in audits with a focus on Business applications, Data Management, IT infrastructure, Major change programmes and Third-party services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's audit methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
You will be part of the IT Audit Team and you will be located in Warsaw or Gdynia, Poland. The position will not entail responsibility for managing staff. Some travelling is expected. This means that although you will work with colleagues around the globe, travel is kept on family and environmentally friendly levels.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as an IT Auditor (internal or external)
- You communicate well in English (written and spoken), have strong analytical skills and are delivery focused. You have a strong natural interest in understanding how things work and you find technology exciting.
- You have an academic degree from relevant field and a CISA or CIA certification. Successful candidates who do not yet hold the certification are required to attain this at a later stage
- You are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- You have attention to detail and the ability to adapt to the audit documentation and methodological requirements. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20/06/2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Remigiusz Bruski, Head of Audit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.