DataStage Developer, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Data Integration and Reconciliation, where we are the responsible "capability provider" for the required expertise in the data integration, transformation and reconsolidation for many solutions in the bank-based on technologies provided by external vendors which are IBM (InfoSphere Information Server) and Infogix (ACR, Assure, Insight and Data3Sixty) as of today.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work cross-functionally across Business and IT to obtain and derive successful results
- Participate in major improvements and development tasks to support own unit to add value, and deliver according to targets
- Proactively share own knowledge and IT competencies, both on a cross unit and cross border basis to enable the continuing strengthening of competencies
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team of experts with great experience and skills in the data integration and reconciliation area where we learn from each other and grow together as team and individually.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration in a multicultural environment
- You have a genuine interest to learn and develop within the area
- You are appreciated for your positive approach where you treat challenges with an open mind
- Experience in working directly with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or similar ETL/Data Integration tool
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting, as well as experience and/or knowledge in Agile, Scrum or SAFe
- Knowledge of programming languages and analytical tools such as SQL
- Academic degree in computer sciences, mathematics or engineering and proficiency in English is a must have skill
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 21 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.