Senior Business Release Manager, Gdańsk
We are looking for a Senior Business Release Manager who will help securing our Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) and other AML solutions which are maintained and supported at the expected level of quality and costs.
In this role you will work closely with Application Owner, DevOPS (Test Managers, Agile/SCRUM Masters), IT Application Provider and Project Managers across Nordea and in Group Financial Crime Prevention. You will secure the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to develop your skills and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Global Financial Crime Prevention Application Management Team (GFCP) where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
You will play a key role in our agile, cross-functional team of talented and very skilled people, working closely with both business and IT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic Release Management - Develop release processes aligned with Nordea strategies
- Implement and manage release processes through development, test and production environments
- Define the scope and content of releases according to release management policies, manage changes and define release schedule
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment, plans and checklists
- Conduct Release reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go review
- Maintain the release schedule for all services and ensure alignment across key partners and stakeholders
- Post-release support - assist incident management team to resolve operational issues and identify errors and deficiencies caused by releases
The role is based in Gdańsk. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of Release Management strategies within our Global Financial Crime Prevention area.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience in multi-culture work environment
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills (professional level)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change and initiate an action (professional level)
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges – superior level
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English and experience in preparing reports and other documentation
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills are a must
- ITIL certification preferred
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 28 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.