Internal Audit Manager – Programmes and Projects Assurance, Warsaw or Gdynia
Your future responsibilities
We are now looking for an experienced Audit Manager who relishes the opportunity of working in a complex and truly dynamic environment. As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be contributing to the execution of GIA strategy and your main role is to perform audits which assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes, and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio. As a member of our audit team, you will lead and participate in audits with a focus on Nordea’s largest change programmes and projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's audit methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
You will be part of the IT Audit Team and you will be located in Warsaw or Gdynia, Poland. The position will not entail responsibility for managing staff. Some travelling is expected. This means that although you will work with colleagues around the globe, travel is kept on family and environmentally friendly levels.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of audit or programmes/projects assurance experience, as well as you have audited large change programmes and projects or you have experience in managing projects and programmes
- You preferably have experience in various development methodologies, test process or other technology change related processes
- You communicate well in English (written and spoken), have strong analytical skills and are delivery focused. You have a strong, natural interest in understanding how things work and you find technology exciting
- You have an academic degree in relevant field and a CISA or CIA certification. Successful candidates who do not yet hold the certification are required to attain this at a later stage
- You are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- You have attention to detail and the ability to adapt to the audit documentation and methodological requirements. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.