Business Intelligence & Process Specialist Senior, Gdynia
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Common Data Warehouse, where we interact with stakeholders across the different business areas and group functions in the bank, with a focus on the whole delivery lifecycle starting from the requirements definition all the way to the delivery of the developed services and capabilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysis of requirements in projects and improvements
- Being the business driver and sourcing & transformation expert in projects and improvements
- Signing off functional design and data quality tests
- Ensuring alignment to business architecture and business value for our stakeholders
- Working according to Agile methodology
- Doing business and data analysis
- Acting as a bridge between business and IT
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team which is covering 3 countries working in cross country collaboration.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Need to be able to drive things alone but also know when to interact with colleagues when needed
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn those into functional specifications and designs
- Knowledge of SQL, database modelling or data warehouse
- Excellent analytical abilities and high attention to details; Result-oriented and eager to learn quickly, as well as ability to work between business and IT
- ‘Can do’ approach with passion about improvements
- Good communication skills
- University degree in Economics/IT or relevant area
- Fluent English
- Experience in Agile methodologies is an advantage (SAFe preferably) also experience in financial sector will be an asset
- Willingness to business trip
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 22 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.