Senior IT Developer, Warsaw
Your future responsibilities
Welcome to an international, energetic team that generates great momentum from collaboration.
What you’ll be doing:
- You make technical analysis, design and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions. You will be a part of one of our scrum teams and work with all tasks that are part of the daily development process
- You will be an important player contributing with input regarding best practices and principles ranging from object-oriented analysis-, design- and implementation to test automation techniques. We need you to assist us in reaching our vision of delivering higher quality software in a more efficient way than we do today
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others
- At least 5 years of solid Java software development experience
- Java, Spring, SQL
- University degree in a relevant field
- Good command of English
- Practical knowledge of practises like test driven development, design principles and continuous integration
- Experience of working in distributed teams and close cooperation and integration with external services and suppliers
By joining the Nordea Team, you will gain:
- Scandinavian atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious, international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools (e.g. Java 8, Spring, Maven, Git, Hibernate, Atlassian Stack (Bamboo, BitBucket, Jira), IntelliJ/Eclipse/Other)
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sport card, cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.