Senior DataStage Infrastructure Specialist, Warsaw
We are looking for a “Black Belt” Senior DataStage Infrastructure Specialist. This is an opportunity for you to play a pivotal part in Integration and Replication engineering, work in an enterprise environment and the newest technology.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Database Integration & Replication, where we are responsible for strategy, roadmap but also have the operational responsibility for infrastructure so we can deliver 24/7 service to our customers in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keep the DataStage up and running 24/7
- Maintenance of information Server platform
- Tuning performance, monitoring, troubleshooting in OS level
- Be responsible for the continuous development for the platform
- Engage with business stakeholders
- Support the daily operations
The role is based in Warsaw, Poland. Welcome to a team of highly specialized and driven employees.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- +5 years of experience with IBM Information Server suite e.g. within install/patch/migrate IBM Information Server
- Deep technical in Information Server Platform DataStage
Knowledge/experience would be appreciated:
- Linux OS; tuning performance, monitoring, troubleshooting in OS level. Expertise capacity plan and workload management of the server
- Post installation and migration configuration tasks
- Monitor, maintenance and tuning performance of the Information Server services
- Setup and monitor connections with different data sources such Hadoop, DB2, Oracle, Teradata, ODBC, etc.
Additional points are earned from:
- Agile methodology experience and user level experience of Jira
- Knowledge/development experience in IBM Information Server suite tools such DataStage, Quality stage, IGC, etc
- Knowledge/experience in IBM Data replication Change Data Capture tool
- Datawarehouse architecture and developing experience
- SQL/DDL knowledge
- Release and deployment life cycle process knowledge
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.