UX Designer / HTML & CSS Hacker, Gdynia
We are looking for a UX Designer with excellent front-end web development skills to support the development of Nordea Digital Language. This is an opportunity for you to collaborate with people from a variety of disciplines, including design, research, product management, engineering, legal, marketing, and customer operations to deliver delightful product experiences that will help users accomplish their goals as easily as possible.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join CoE Cross Channel CX & Design PL, where on a daily basis, you will work with Nordea Digital Language area – maintain and extending a library of complex visual solutions – translating the conceptual UX patterns to practical front-end elements. You can expect to be working side-by-side with our other Designers and become a key part of cross-functional, agile delivery teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining, constantly extending and updating the Nordea Digital Language Website
- Crafting reusable front-end components, patterns, solutions synchronised with Nordea Design System
- Working with the Customer Behaviour Insights teams to research, testing designs and incorporating customer feedback into solutions that are a part of Nordea Design System
- Partnering with cross-functional delivery teams to define and shaping the work needed to implement the solutions introduced by Design Language Team
- Staying up to date on the latest design tools and techniques, customer needs, behaviour and perceptions, as well as business and industry drivers
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team that is a vital part of Nordea digital transformation - make a real positive impact on lives of millions of our Nordic Customers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 3+ years of experience in digital product development (web, mobile, responsive, adaptive)
- 2+ years working in cross-functional, digital delivery teams
- Perfect understanding of Digital Design Systems – Publishing / Maintenance / Development
- Fluency in English
- A degree in human computer interaction, computer science, digital design, e-business or a similar background
- Skills to rapidly iterate designs and prototypes (Sketch, InVision)
- A passion for all things designs related and strong communication skills, including basic presentation skills and the ability to explain your design decisions and influence their implementation
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 06 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.