Incident Manager, Warsaw
We are looking for an experienced Incident Manager to join our Control Center team which is a part of Nordea’s Group Technology organization, and is dedicated to secure stable environment and resolve incidents with lowest possible impact to the business.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
As an Incident Manager, your main task will be to focus on prioritizing incidents based upon urgency, impact and criticality, coordinating and facilitating activities between multiple groups. Moreover, you’ll provide reports to senior business and technology managers. Occasionally, you will be driving light task forces, but also, on daily basis, support our Incident Drivers in business critical incidents.
The Incident Management team currently consists of 7 people who work on a Group level. We are dedicated to secure stable environment and resolve incidents with the lowest possible impact to the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a focal point for all priority 1 & 2 incidents and ensure that the qualification of incidents is reaching correct priority
- Manage day-to-day delivery of the incident management process according to existing procedures, including performing incident impact and severity assessment, as well as ensure the process is executed appropriately at each described step
- Drive and coordinate the activities aiming for efficient incident resolution, engage relevant stakeholders to ensure services quick restoration
- Take part of the Supervisor role scheduled 24/7/365 days (Duty)
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a team with touch points in the entire organisation and opportunity to participate in developing incident management, and by that, influence the IT Operational stability within Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are a team player who has the ability to work independently and proactively
- You understand both IT and business and enjoy hectic and potentially stressful situations
- You have excellent communication and co-operation skills and are able to communicate complex and technical issues to management
- You like to drive incident resolution activities with high priority and focus across country borders and you have been driving incidents or task forces and/or have been a team lead or coordinator before
- You have experience in IT Operations area, as well as you have ITIL foundation and experience in how to use it
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written, and enjoy working with partners across multiple countries
- You have operational, service desk or support background, involving level 1 and level 2 analysis
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 06.06.2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your
personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.